Every wish of yours comes true with warm hospitality. A fully inclusive, hassle-free tropical beach holiday experience!
Atmosphere Kanifushi offers a premium all-inclusive meal plan – Platinum PlusTM. Enhancing the typical 5-star Maldivian resort experience by going that extra mile!
Our comprehensive Platinum PlusTM plan elevates the regular all-inclusive to a completely new level by offering a combination of sumptuous buffets with delectable international cuisine, fine dining experiences, and theme night dining options.
The plan also offers unlimited orders from a selection of premium brands of spirits, wines from the world over, and a variety of classic and signature cocktails prepared by talented bartenders.
The exquisite dining experience is clubbed with an array of activities, excursions, and adventures ranging from sunset fishing to snorkelling and non-motorized water sports. Assuring a fun-filled and hassle-free tropical beach holiday experience.
- The Spice (All-Day Dining)
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with sumptuous ‘all you can eat’ buffet-style meals
Daily theme nights with Indian Ocean themed Gala Night and entertainment on Sundays
- The Liquid and The Sunset Pool Bar
Selection of snacks during the day
Fish and Chips daily from 1700-1900 hrs
- Ceylon Bliss
Authentic Sri Lankan street food style light meals and beverages from 1700-2100 hrs daily except on Wednesdays and Sundays
- The Sunset Pool Bar
À la carte lunch menu served from 1200-1700 hrs
Selection of flavoured Shisha* and Moroccan tea and coffee served daily from 1800-2300 hrs
One à la carte fine dining experience offered per guest during a stay of minumum four nights at the following restaurants:
- Just Veg**
Serving choicest gourmet vegetarian cuisine from Arabic, Indian, and Mediterranean regions – a first in the Maldives!
Open for lunch and dinner on pre-booking
- The Sunset**
Serving the best of Asian and Mediterranean culinary traditions
Open for dinner on pre-booking for Beach Villa categories
** Except on Wednesdays when there is a White Beach BBQ*
*On a chargeable basis
**On pre-booking as per eligibility
- Teppanyaki Grill at The Pier Six**
Serves authentic Japanese fine dining with a show to remember!
Open for 2 sittings at dinner on pre-booking; on a chargeable basis and excluded from the Platinum PlusTM package
- Pier Six**
Serves speciality seafood; Open for lunch and dinner on pre-booking for Water Villa categories
- ** The à la carte dining experience is based on availability
- ** Complimentary dining at Pier Six is available only for Water Villa category bookings and split stay bookings (with at least 4 nights in Water Villa categories)
Split stay entitlement:
- Dining at The Sunset for stays with a minimum 2 nights in Beach Villa and 2 nights in Water Villa categories
- Dining at The Sunset or Pier Six for stays with minimum 4 nights in Beach Villa and 4 nights in Water Villa categories
- Dining at Pier Six with at least 4 nights stay in Water Villa categories
- **Eligibility for additional fine dining experience is for every 7 nights stay
Premium brands of spirits, beer, and liqueur available at The Spice, The Liquid, The Sunset, and Just Veg
Unlimited cocktails and mocktails, signature drinks, fresh and packaged juices, soft drinks, mineral water, and a selection of tea and coffee available from the Platinum Plus Cocktails, Spirits, & Beer Menu
A wide selection of premium wines from the world-over and bubbles from the Platinum Plus Wine Menu
In-villa minibar stocked with beer, two wines, soft drinks, and a selection of snacks – replenished twice daily
50% discount on one couple’s massage from a selection at Akiri Spa by Mandara
20% Discount on the first two regular dives per guest**
**Guests must hold a valid dive certificate; no discounts apply if the guest does not dive
- **Only certified divers who pass the dive master’s competence check are eligible for diving. The final decision is at the discretion of the dive school management.
- **The dive services excludes equipment rental, courses, and other rentals/fees levied by the dive operator. The resort will not be responsible for any additional expenses involved in availing the diving privileges. Ascertain charges before proceeding.
- One complimentary sunset fishing**, per guest, per stay
- One complimentary excursion** from a selection of exciting excursions, per guest, per stay
- Unlimited non-motorized water sports with Dive and Sail throughout the stay
- Includes use of windsurf board and sail*, catamaran*, canoe, and stand-up paddleboard
*Guests must pass catamaran handling and windsurfing competence check to avail these facilities
** The minimum age requirement for sunset fishing is 6 years and above
- Access to The Clubhouse – Sports & Recreation Centre, floodlit tennis court, fully equipped gymnasium, and outdoor and indoor recreational activities
- Access to The Kids Club – An array of daily organized activities for children (4 years and above) and young adults. Babysitting services are available for children below 4 years
- Daily music and DJ night events
- Unlimited snorkelling excursions during the stay. Guests have a choice of joining the two snorkelling excursions arranged every day, from a selection of seven marine-life rich spots, weather permitting**
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for all guests throughout their stay
**Our reef locations are deep; therefore, the snorkelling excursions are not suitable for first-time snorkellers.
**Guests are requested to arrive 15 minutes before the excursion departure time with their snorkelling gear.
**Snorkelling experience is essential. Guests can avail snorkelling lessons from Dive and Sail.
**Life vests are available onboard the vessel and must be worn for safety reasons.